Welcome to this presentation course that will teach you all skills you need to create top management-level slide presentations! This is hands down the most effective and comprehensive course out there. This is why:
- Teacher is former Project Lead at global top strategy consulting firm with ~6 years of experience and 1,000+ created slides
- I have slide writing teaching experience within my consulting firm but also teaching students in business school
- Relevant and up to date material - this is what firms like BCG and Bain teach in their onboarding programs
- Slide templates, including tables, charts, structure pages and more
- Comprehensive slide writing skills covered from storyline drafting to structuring details
- Constantly updated with new material and examples
- Does not require any specific presentation program - you choose your tool that best fits your workflow
Did you ever wanted to create slide presentations like a top strategy consultant? No matter if you are a young consultant, an entrepreneur or a business school student who wants to improve his slide writing skills, I will teach you the ins and outs of creating professional top management presentations. Welcome on board!
Create consulting-style presentations
These are some of the topics that we will cover:
- Create compelling storylines that will win your audience
- Structure your presentations in an intuitive way
- Visualize data analyses with the right charts
- Use consistency as a presentation principle
- Increase production speed with slide blueprints
- Learn the creation workflow and valuable design tips
- Learning objectives
- Introduction to storyline creation (3:18)
- Top-down communication applying the pyramid principle (8:46)
- Situation-Complication-Solution framework for storylines (4:03)
- Action titles and why they matter (4:37)
- Exercise: Create an action title for this slide (6:08)
- Creating a vertical to flesh out your storyline (3:11)
Meet your Instructor
Hi! My name is Heinrich. I am a former McKinsey consultant and have taught both junior consultants and university students in the past. Recently, I transitioned into an industry role in Germany.
I graduated with distinction from the INSEAD MBA program in France and Singapore. Before, I completed an M.Sc. Accounting and Finance at LSE.
In my spare time, I love to do sports and am quite a running enthusiast. Currently preparing for my next marathon but also interested in bouldering and fitness.